Terms of Service
Any shared/reseller account may use no more resources than outlined below:
|Resource Type||Any Shared||Stellar Plus / Ultimate||Stellar Business / Business SSD|
|CPU Limit, %||20||40||60|
|Physical Memory Limit, GB||1||2||2|
|maxEntryProc limit, N||20||30||40|
We may allow any shared account to burst up to*
|CPU Limit, %||100||200||400|
|Physical Memory Limit, GB||4||6||8|
*The burst allowance is considered an exception to the acceptable use allowance and shall be permitted solely to stabilize the operation of the website during peak intervals. Any user whose account/server employs the higher burstable resources on a consistent basis shall agree to upgrade it to a package with higher resource availability.
The decision to upgrade shall rest solely with ZazenHosting and shall be made in its reasonable discretion.
|Resource Type||Nebula / Level 1 Reseller||Galaxy Expert / Level 2 Reseller||Universe Pro / Level 3 Reseller||Level 4 Reseller|
|CPU Limit, %||800||1600||2400||3200|
|Physical Memory Limit, GB||4||8||12||16|
|maxEntryProc limit, N||80||160||240||320|
For all account packages:
- No script may use 25% or more of system resources for 60 seconds or longer;
- Running stand-alone, unattached server side processes/daemons is strictly prohibited
- Running any type of web spider / indexer (Google Cash / Ad Spy) is strictly prohibited
- Running any bit-torrent / P2P application is strictly prohibited
- Running cron scripts with intervals of less than 5 minutes, or setting up more than 5 simultaneous cron jobs is strictly prohibited
- Running of public file exchange services is strictly prohibited
ZazenHosting staff may use the following tools at our discretion to identify use of system resources:
- Conventional UNIX system tools, like ‘ps’, ‘top’, ‘iostat’ etc
- MySQL/PostgreSQL stats reporting features
- cPanel report
- Resource usage alerts from CSF/LFD server security system
Disk Usage Provision. The content on your website must be linked from an HTML or similarly coded web page with all content is freely available to the public. Your website must consist of web pages of a standard design, essentially HTML based text and graphics. Your hosting account should consist mostly of html and php files.
The number of inodes employed by one shared hosting account must not exceed 300,000.
The number of inodes employed by one Business hosting account must not exceed 600,000.
The number of inodes employed by one Reseller hosting account must not exceed 900,000. At the same time, the number of inodes employed by one resold account must not exceed 300,000.
Downloadable files, media, databases must comply with the following limitations:
- NO more than 10GB of a shared hosting account can be allocated to music, video or other multimedia files including but not limited to .aac, .avi, .mp3, .mp4, .mpeg, .jpg, .png, .gif files;
- NO more than 10GB of a shared hosting account can be allocated to any archive and disk image files containing the complete contents and structure of a data storage medium;
- NO more than 10GB of a shared hosting account can be allocated to databases and database dumps including but not limited to .sql files;
- NO more than 10GB of a shared hosting account can be allocated to Executable files and all other files which are the result of compiling a program.
Any user whose account/server employs the higher burstable resources on a consistent basis shall agree to upgrade it to a package with higher resource availability.
Under its sole discretion, ZazenHosting reserves the right to determine any kind of unfair or inappropriate usage of any content which may result in immediate account suspension or upgrade to a package with higher resource availability. The decision to upgrade shall rest solely with ZazenHosting and shall be made in its reasonable discretion.
Backup Limitations. Any shared hosting account that uses more than 25GB of disk space or contains more than 200,000 inodes will be removed from our weekly system backup. Any user whose hosting account is using more than 25GB of disk space or contains more than 200,000 inodes is solely responsible for maintaining the copy of his/her account.
Softaculous backups created manually are stored for 28 days. Once this period is over, backup will be removed from the server and no copy will exist. Additionally, when using backup rotation option, you are allowed to set 10 copies maximum per each script you have installed using Softaculous. The eleventh copy of your site will replace the earliest backup file, the first one, generated for the website installation.
Use of Email Services. You should use email and other related services in full compliance with the terms below:
The following limits apply to Shared and Reseller Hosting accounts in order to safeguard overall server performance:
- You may send and/or forward up to:
- 200 emails per hour per domain on Shared and Reseller Servers;
- 500 emails per hour per domain on Shared Premium Servers;
- 1000 emails per hour per domain on Shared Business Servers.
- You may send and/or forward up to:
The following limits apply to Stellar, Stellar Plus and Stellar Business Shared Hosting accounts in order to safeguard overall server performance:
- You may send and/or forward up to:
- 50 emails per hour per domain on Stellar Shared Servers;
- 200 emails per hour per domain on Stellar Plus Shared Servers.
- 10000 emails per hour per domain on Stellar Business Shared Servers.
- For IMAP/POP3 mailboxes, You may perform up to 100 email checks per hour.
ZazenHosting may, at its sole discretion, limit the volume of email messages You can deliver through our services. ZazenHosting may limit email volume by queuing Your email messages internally, or by temporarily rejecting requests to send email through our services. ZazenHosting may block any message You attempt to submit using our services, for any reason whatsoever, with or without notifying You of such blocking. Under no circumstances will ZazenHosting be liable to You or any other party for any indirect, special, economic or consequential damages (including without limitation lost profits) arising out of email blocking or queuing.
Upgrade to VPS. Each Virtual hosting account can be upgraded to a VPS (Virtual Private Server). The upgrade is performed by ZazenHosting after You have paid the first month fee. The fee depends on the VPS type chosen by You and is non- refundable. Prorate amount for unused time of the shared hosting account will not be refunded, it will be added to Your account balance in the event of upgrade to VPS. Once the account is transferred to the VPS the Virtual hosting account is terminated and the new VPS account use is governed by the paragraph 11 of this Agreement accordingly.
IPv4 Address Usage Policy. Due to the exhaustion of the IPv4 address space we actively conserve IP address space by limiting the IP addresses each web hosting account can use.
Shared hosting accounts may each use only 1 IP address.
Reseller hosting accounts may use up to 4 IP addresses. The number of IPs that are included and the account may use up to are indicated in the plan specification.
The IP address limit is a per account, not a per customer basis. Customers may hold multiple accounts to get access to additional IP addresses. We strongly urge customers to only use IP addresses for essential use and we do require justification for usage.
Money-Back Guarantee : 15 days
We directly purchase hosting from one of Top USA Host Provider and ZazenHosting Staff providing real time support + Website and Email Migration.